EASY PAY TRANSFERS SDN BHD (1207100-T)
Easy Pay Transfers Sdn Bhd (1207100-T) (“Easy Pay”, “us”, “we”) values your trust in us and strive to maintain the security and confidentiality of information that you provide to us, whether or not you are an Easy Pay customer (“Customer”), a customer who has signed up for our website or a visitor onto our website (“Visitor”). Easy Pay is committed to protect every individual’s privacy.
This Privacy Notice outlines Easy Pay Transfers general practices relating to how we collect, use, disclose, maintain and protect of your personal data in pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
Your privacy matters to us, so please read this PDPA Notice carefully as it is important and applicable to you when you use our website.
Collection of Personal Data
We value your business relationship with us and it is important for you to provide us with all the necessary information on our website in connection with the provision of our products and services.
The information that we collect from you includes without limitation to:-
• Company Information relating to organizations or companies which include Company name, Company registration number, address, email address, telephone number, shareholding details, beneficiary details and other relevant information related to business transaction. Where necessary, in order to ensure compliance with the laws, we may collect information relating to source of funds, relationship with beneficiary, purpose of transaction, its ownership and control structure;
• Personal data. The personal particulars which include your full name, email address, telephone number, MyKad ID or passport details and other relevant information related to the Shareholders, Directors and Authorized Person of the company. Where necessary, in order to ensure compliance with the laws, we may collect information relating to Occupation details, Resident or Non-Resident status and Estimate Net Worth;
• Information captured including IP address, documents or photo of the image collected from the website. We may obtain information from yourself and from a variety of sources including third parties connected to you (e.g. online search tools, employers, referrals, etc), and other sources to which you have given your consent to disclose your personal information. If you are a Visitor to our website, you are not required to provide us with any information about you, unless you are making a general inquiry, providing feedback or requesting for an appointment with our sales representative in assisting you for our products or services.
Use of Your Personal Data
Easy Pay uses and process your Personal Data relating to the Products and Services you have requested which shall include, without limitation:
• To establish business relationship with you
• To process and authorize your account application, including sending you email notifications of your account status
• To process and authorize all your transactions, including sending you email notifications of processing of receipts and payments
• To keep you informed of the Easy Pay marketing and promotional offers
• To send you information on any change to our products and services
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
• To respond to your inquiries and comments
• To analyze and monitor transactions and provision of services
• To conduct research and development of products and services
• To allow Easy Pay, its related and/or affiliated companies, service providers and business partners to promote their products and services
• To keep the website safe, secure, prevent and detect fraud, money laundering or any other crimes
• For such other purposes as may be permitted by Law or with your consent
It is obligatory to provide necessary company and personal information to enable us to process your application for our products and services. Should you decline to provide such mandatory information, we may not be able to process your application/request or provide you with our products and services.
It is also significant that the information which you provide us is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading. Should you wish to access to your company or personal data, you may log in on our website and view your personal data at My Account section.
You are also given a choice to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials/communication. You can do that uncheck or opt out your consent to receive marketing or promotional materials/communication. Please note that even if you uncheck or opt out from receiving marketing or promotional materials, Easy Pay may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the accounts or services that you signed up.
If you wish to update or correct your company or individual information held by us, you may make a request to us via our helpdesk email address at email@example.com and we shall update your personal data or meet your requests in a reasonable manner. If the information provided to us is incomplete or unclear, we shall request for further information and supporting documents before proceed to update your personal data or meet your requests.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
As part of providing you with our products and services, we may be required to disclose information about you to Easy Pay employees and third parties such as:
• Information Technology (IT) service providers
• storage facility providers
• sales representatives
• service providers
• correspondent agents
• business associates
• professional advisers,
• other financial institutions within or outside Malaysia
• Local authorities, statutory, regulatory body or authority, government authorities, court or tribunal
• Prospective or new holding or subsidiary companies in case of a merger, acquisition, reorganization of our company or any corporate proposal undertaken by our company.
Maintain and Protect Your Data
Maintaining and securing personal data of our customer is our priority. Easy Pay takes all reasonable precautions to ensure your personal data is protected against unauthorized or accidental loss, misuse, modifications, disclosure or destruction.
All information you provide to us is stored in our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be securely encrypted. As Easy Pay customer, you will be given a password which enables you to access certain parts our website; you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise that you do not share your email and password with anyone.
We will do our best to protect your personal data; we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website via the internet is completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We restrict access of your personal information to those employees of Easy Pay who have a business reason of knowing such information. We educate and train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with PDPA or relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from any unauthorized access.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Pursuant to Money Services Business Act 2011 requirements, we must retain all information about your transactions with us, including personal data at least a minimum of seven (7) years or beyond the specified retention period for special cases such as pending legal proceedings or investigation which has yet to resolve.
We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is destructed and permanently deleted when no longer required for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. We also do not offer any online facilities for you to delete your personal data held by us.
Third Party Websites
Please be informed that this Privacy Notice applied solely to our website and does not apply to third party websites (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.…). Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Easy Pay may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. If there are material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by posting a notice of such changes on the website by sending you a notification directly. Please review this Privacy Notice periodically to stay informed on how we are protecting your information.
This Privacy Notice was last updated in November 2017.
The English version of this Privacy Notice is valid and binding. In case of any inconsistencies between other languages, the English version shall prevail.
The Privacy Notice is available at our website at www.easypaytransfers.com
Customer Questions or Complaints
If you have any queries, concerns or complaints on customer information or services in respect of your Personal Data, please contact our Compliance Officer via email or contact us at the following details:
|Contact person:|| Compliance Officer |
|Telephone number:|| +603-2720 2938 / 2939 |
|Email address:|| firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Mailing address:|| 6-3a Oval Damansara, |
No. 685, Jalan Damansara,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur